The SANDBOX is a physical space for creativity and discussion, which makes resources available to project leaders (content, tools, place of discussion, coaching, etc.), within a framework structured by a shared roadmap.
The goal is to help ebesians who wish to realize their entrepreneurial potential by working on themselves and on their projects in a facilitative framework. For this, we rely on:
- Values: sharing, openness, benevolence, mutual aid, curiosity, creativity, innovation, self-demand, resilience, passion, love of action.
- A professional network for permanent exchanges.
- Project leaders (students or alumni) benefit from a stimulating and demanding environment which advises and challenges them throughout the year.
- The contributing teachers support them and apply the results of their research.
- Partner companies have the opportunity to position their services and meet talents.
- Contributing alumni have the opportunity to share their experiences while keeping up to date with the latest innovations.
- The members of the SANDBOX team create a link between the students and the school, find meaning in their actions, develop their skills and express their creativity by participating in an innovative and enriching project.
A personalised follow-up along the water, aiming to achieve a roadmap, a business plan and challenge your project.