3 TIME TO CARRY OUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROJECT
At EBS Paris, work also takes place outside of class: this is called the pedagogy of discovery. You will learn a lot, about yourself, about others from various backgrounds, about the world and the place you want to occupy in it. You will be challenged. You will become perfectly independent, by being well supervised.
Very quickly, you will feel a closeness and will benefit from an individualized follow-up made possible by the small staff in progress. Over the 5 years, you will assert your creativity, your sense of entrepreneurship and innovation, in a digital world, in perpetual motion.
Think of your career at EBS Paris as a series over several seasons. Invest in your roles from the start of your course, mastering the fundamentals of business and the business world. Dare to assert yourself, respecting your goals and values. Gradually build your professional project by structuring the acquisition of your skills. Choose one of the professional specializations designed in response to entrepreneurial challenges and new managerial challenges for companies.
Conditions of admission
YEARS 1 & 2: THE FUNDAMENTALS
- Whatever the track chosen in the 1st year: Parcours Grande Ecole – French Track / Parcours Grande Ecole – English Track / Parcours Grande Ecole – Digital Business Management / Course Grande Ecole – Entrepreneuship & Creativity Management
- You will discover :
- Teamwork, business games, case studies, workshops
- Project management, oral presentations
- Interpersonal communication, self-knowledge
- Introduction to the digital economy, technological innovation and “digital business”.
- The possibility of choosing any specialization from the 4th year
1ère Année – L’Apprentissage des Bases
This first phase corresponds to the learning of working methods specific to higher education and the acquisition of the basics in the field of management sciences:
- Finance Accounting
2ème Année – Développement des Premières Compétences Clés
Through innovative and interactive teaching methods, you develop your personal and professional skills and start to develop your project.
Emphasis is placed on methods favoring:
- Personal development
- Group dynamics
- Project development
- Learning by doing
- The use of digital tools
YEAR 3: INTERNATIONAL
- Immerse yourself in other cultures
- Communicate in a foreign language
- Adapt to different lifestyles and learning rules
- Develop your spirit of openness and your ability to adapt.
3ème Année – Immersion à l’International
This is the period of immersion in international academic systems: academic semester possible worldwide with one of our partners and internship semester abroad.
Those who enter EBS Paris in the 3rd year follow an academic semester at EBS Paris. The following semester takes place in a foreign university.
International openness continues during the Master cycle through thematic Learning Expeditions and access to new international exchange agreements.
YEARS 4 & 5: SPECIALIZATION
- Consolidate skills, specialize and prepare for entry into the job market.
- Can be followed in alternation (professionalization contract or apprenticeship).
- Possibility of joining a program developed with the ECE Paris engineering school, partner of EBS Paris.
- Possibility of obtaining the double diploma EBS Paris – ECE Paris, recognized by the Commission de Titres d’Ingénieurs (CTI)
4ème Année – Choix de la Spécialisation
A The educational objective is to pursue a specialization while developing your analytical and decision-making skills.
A choice :
- International Business Management
- Digital Business & e-Commerce
- Luxury Brand Marketing Management
5ème Année – Professionnalisation en France et à L’Etranger
The 1st semester is centered on the teachings of your specialization chosen in year 4.
In the 2 nd semester, you have the choice between doing a 6-month internship in France or abroad, doing an academic semester in a partner university or spending a year with an international academic partner to obtain a double degree.
The 5th year ends with the presentation of the final thesis and the oral defense in front of a jury of research professors.
Depending on your talents, experiences and inclinations, you choose to specialize in one of our 4 areas. Admissions are made after the Bac via the SESAME COMPETITION or in parallel admission after a BAC + 2 / + 3 via the COMPETITION AMBITIONS + .
Course possible in Initial or in Alternation .
Learning by b Community life is an integral part of the school’s educational project. A source of fulfillment for students, it develops their ability to carry out projects.
In the first three years, each student has the opportunity to follow academic semesters in English, to emigrate and to do an international internship.
LEARNING BY BUILDING
Learning by building is learning by doing: coding, digital pool, hackaton, growth hacking, entrepreneurship, product launch, design thinking, humanitarian or cultural project, get to know yourself!