EBS PARIS DELIVERS A MASTER GRADE
AND TITLE RNCP LEVEL 7
This transversal specialization was born from the observation of our rapidly changing and digitized world, of a consumer that has evolved and of a “luxurization” of the offer.
It responds to the demand of companies looking for Bac +5 employees, capable of:
- Build and manage a project
- Knowing the luxury ecosystem and its specificities
- Having a digital culture and new ethical and environmental approaches.
It makes it possible to develop a forward-looking approach to better anticipate market needs, to analyze and understand the innovative strategies of brands, and to have knowledge of new digital solutions. It provides the tools to understand and develop a brand in a globalized world, to master new information and communication techniques while being aware of the major environmental and CSR issues facing companies.
It prepares students to be operational thanks to:
- Has a pedagogy based on real issues
- To the development of their creativity by implementing innovative concepts and by piloting them.
So many parameters to be integrated into a marketing approach, with a more specific focus on the ecosystem of resilient luxury in a changing environment, bringing new solutions and new models.
Complete and differentiated training:
- With professionals and academics for a 360 ° expertise
- Visits outside the school walls (trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.) to better understand the business and develop your curiosity
- The Italian vision of luxury and business. Opening up to the international market: “Envisionning Luxury” in Milan (if the context allows)
In the first semester , courses are offered for a global understanding of the business environment with an approach to the luxury ecosystem.
It’s at 2th semester that the specialization courses will begin with subjects on new marketing and digital tools (studies and data analysis, digital marketing and e-merchandising, experiential marketing) and an approach on new luxury issues such as luxury and CSR , luxury & creativity for example.
This semester all courses are specific to the specialization, the aim of this year is to train operational students with specialized courses (neuromarketing, or social media and influencers), more specific (luxury strategies, specificity of communication in the luxury), with an opening to the international (Workshop Milan if the situation allows it) and the internship. The highlight of the year will be crowned by the thesis and its defense that methodology courses allow to carry out.
A balance between:
- Case studies
- Business issues to be solved as a group
- Group work and individual or group presentations
- A final project to create, develop and present
- Work in e-learning
- Individual evaluations to which can be added a participation mark in class and during work carried out in class.
- Files requiring individual reflection and pooling demonstrating the ability to synthesize and prioritize ideas.
- The simulation with the creation and development of a product or service to be produced as a team to “sell” and present orally to a jury using written support.
- Marketing functions in France & internationally: Development & management of product lines, Operational marketing, Licensing manager, Visual merchandiser, Product manager – Brand manager – Study manager – Sector manager …
- Manufacturing: Sourcer, Buyer, Style coordination, Project management, Quality control …
- Communication: Press relations, public relations, Community management, Customer director, Category manager, Content manager, Event project manager, Promotion manager …
- Retail: Sales forecasts, Area manager, Store manager, Team manager, Training manager, Account manager.
VICTOIRE ROUDAUT – Promotion 2017 FOUNDER AND DESIGNER – LA MAISON INITIAL
ABOUT EBS PARIS: I joined in 2012, following in my brother’s footsteps, with a specific goal: to train myself in Fashion and Luxury Management and to go abroad to discover new cultures. My journey within EBS boils down to great encounters, learning and sharing. This course, in 5 years, almost tailor-made, was composed of professional interventions, business cases and concrete and formative activities. A real initiation into the school of life which allows us to build our future serenely and solidly!
ABOUT THE MASTER: My specialization confirmed my choice to work in the Luxury sector. Both rich and concrete, this master’s degree allowed me to discover the backdrop of Luxury, to immerse myself in its codes and values. The teachers and speakers were a real source of learning and admiration. They were able to give me all the keys to be able to successfully carry out my own brand today.
A STRONG MOMENT: The month spent in Milan as part of my master’s degree. During this experience I developed this close link between creation, design and commerce. It is in fact in Milan that the idea of Maison Initial was born!Updated 15 December 2021