Double Degree Program with CREATION SUP
France not only hosts some of the biggest brands in this sector, but also its largest groups, which contribute to its international influence. France and its flagships continue to dominate the global sector market, with 27% of total sales in the sector’s Top 100.
However, luxury is in the grip of profound changes : crazy growth in the Chinese market, new consumption patterns for generations Y and Z, ecological crisis, digital and technological revolution, the rise of luxury experience. All these upheavals are as many challenges as they are opportunities for luxury brands and companies, which will have to adapt and become agents of this change to avoid being caught off guard by the future.
For all these companies, creativity and innovation are the keys to their success, the sector succeeds in combining creativity, innovation and know-how. We still need to maintain this creativity and above all define a general framework that will promote the emergence of new talents, to understand, develop, manage and apprehend the challenges of these luxury houses in a hyper-competitive global context.
The opening of this double degree is in itself an innovation. It will train experts in marketing and management, knowing the codes and sensitized to the values of luxury while developing a creative spirit allowing to understand these companies and to innovate to face the challenges of tomorrow. This dual managerial and creative skill is based on the complementary lessons of a management school, EBS Paris and a creation school, SUP DE CREA in Paris.
The aim of the double degree is to train employees capable of managing and stimulating the creativity of a luxury house with 360 ° training.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in line with developments in the luxury sector, while developing creativity skills
- Understand all the complexity of the luxury world in order to react better and offer appropriate solutions: its players, the need to preserve exceptional know-how specific to this industry, the behavior of today’s consumers and new ones luxury markets.
- Become aware of the key role of creation and design in this sector.
- Luxury business management
- Development of creativity and management of creation
- Use of tools and methods to manage, develop or create a luxury brand
- Dual expertise: management & creativity
The program is divided into modules allowing students to understand the complete process of creating, manufacturing and bringing to market a product or service. In addition, the training covers the main international markets as well as the most important sectors that fall under the luxury industry.
- CREATION & DESIGN : from deciphering trends to creation
- MARKETING : understanding the consumer, the brand, the sectors, luxury & digital
- COMMUNICATION : communicate the image of a brand and the specificity of luxury communication
- MANAGEMENT & GESTION : France & luxury, protecting its brand, international markets, sustainable development
- VISITS : luxury & art (Louis Vuitton Foundation, Kering, experiential retail, Saint Laurent Museum, Perfume Museum, and major current exhibitions …)
- PROJECT – DESIGN YOUR PRODUCT : teamwork to create a luxury brand or service.
Excellence is what is expected of all luxury professionals, whether they are creatives or managers with a wide range of professions:
- Strategic professions : Marketing director, project manager, brand manager, communications manager, etc.
- Brand development: Export manager, Travel retail manager, Retail manager, etc.
- Innovation: Artistic director, visual merchandiser, …
- Jobs in advertising / design agencies: Client manager, junior DA, etc.
- Holders of a BAC +3 or BAC +4 from university or IAE, business and management school, art & design school
- Holders of a BAC + 5 wishing to acquire a dual management skills and creativity in luxury
- Executive wishing to strengthen his training
- Foreign diplomas equivalent to French diplomas
Duration: Full Program 18 months
Language: 50% French – 50% English
Format: Full time
Intake: October / AprilUpdated 15 December 2021