ADMISSIONS CRITERIA AND REQUIRED LEVEL
– Holders of a Bac + 3 or Bac + 4 wishing to improve in a specific field.
– Holders of a Bac + 5 wishing to acquire additional skills.
– Professionals in charge of issues related to the fields of specializations offered.
CV and cover letter, diploma (s) or certificate of attendance if diploma not yet issued, transcripts, passport, one or two letters of recommendation, English test (if available, for English-speaking programs only)
The selection is made in two stages:
- The online application: it allows to have a first perception of the application and to evaluate the academic level, the motivation of the candidate to continue his studies, and the conformity of the personal objectives in relation to the chosen program.
- Selected candidates will be invited to an individual motivation interview.
Recruitment takes place throughout the year and applications are processed continuously. However, as the number of places is limited, you are strongly advised to apply as early as possible.
FINANCING AND TRAINING
SUPPORT FOR FINANCING STUDIES
EBS Paris has created a panel of financial solutions to build your course in the best conditions. On a day-to-day basis, a team dedicated to stock exchanges, banking partnerships and housing offers will be able to assist you in your efforts and find, with you, the financial formula most suited to your situation:
- Merit-based scholarships, based on social, excellence or study criteria depending on the chosen program,
- External grants linked to mobility
- Partnership agreements with the Caisse d’Epargne to meet the needs of our students
SUPPORT BY EBS PARIS
EBS Paris benefits from a large network of business partners who regularly welcome our students on professionalization and apprenticeship contracts: Job dating, sourcing of offers, coaching… Tailor-made assistance is in place to enable you to obtain your work-study program in the best conditions.
Professionalization contracts are employment contracts and, as such, are the sole responsibility of the employer and the employee. EBS Paris cannot be held responsible in the event of non-conclusion, breach or non-performance of this employment contract.
EBS PARIS ALTERNANCE OFFERS 2 TYPES OF CONTRACT: PROFESSIONALIZATION OR LEARNING
This is a fixed-term employment contract of a particular type, of 12 months or 24 months.
The maximum age is 30 (over 29).
The maximum age can be raised to 35 (over 34) in the following cases:
- The apprentice wants to sign a new contract to access a higher level of qualification than that already obtained
- The apprentice’s previous contract was terminated for reasons beyond his control
- The apprentice’s previous contract was terminated for physical and temporary incapacity
In these cases, no more than 1 year must elapse between the 2 contracts.
There is no age limit in the following cases:
- The apprentice is recognized as a disabled worker
- The apprentice plans to create or take over a business requiring the obtaining of a diploma (example: individualized assistance system Acre , Nacre or Cape )
- The apprentice is a person registered as a high level athlete
- The apprentice does not obtain the diploma or the professional title concerned. In this case, the apprenticeship can be extended for a maximum of 1 year with a new contract with another employer.
The professionalization contract is intended for the following people:
- Young people aged 16 to 25 (26 years less a day) to complete their initial training
- RSA beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries of the specific solidarity allowance (ASS)
- Beneficiaries of the allowance for disabled adults (AAH)
- People who have been on a single integration contract (CUI) .
INTERNATIONAL AND ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PROFESSIONALIZATION CONTRACT / LEARNING CONTRACT:
De facto eligible are all nationals of the European community (except Bulgaria and Romania). For international students eligible for the professionalization contract: as soon as it has been found, it is necessary to go through the Department of Labor to obtain a work authorization for the duration of the contract. Foreign students (outside the EU) “new arrivals” are informed that they cannot conclude a professionalization contract.
For example, remuneration under a Professionalization contract: 80% of the minimum wage and more depending on profile and experience.
During their schooling, the participants are in a company: contracted internship, professionalization contract, apprenticeship contract.
For example: average internship allowance: 1,000 euros per month.Updated 14 December 2021