COMPLEMENTARY PHASE INFORMATION ROUTE:
IT’S STILL TIME TO SUCCEED YOUR ORIENTATION AND YOUR RETURN TO 2021!
BE READY FROM JUNE 16, 2021, IT IS THE START OF THE COMPLEMENTARY PHASE OF PARCOURSUP :
- What to do ? You can make 10 new wishes on the Parcoursup platform
- Where ? By going to your Parcoursup folder or by creating your folder if you don’t have one yet.
- When ? From June 16 to September 13, 2021 inclusive.
Warning ! Do not wait because the applications are examined as they arise depending on the remaining places in the training courses.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
The complementary phase is open to all . It relates to :
- candidates who have not received an admission proposal (negative responses to their wishes and / or “on the waiting list”)
- Baccalaureate holders registered on Parcoursup but who have not confirmed their wishes by April 8, 2021
- Candidates who have never registered on Parcoursup
- And even students who have already accepted an admission proposal in the main phase
The only exception is applicants whose studies in France are subject to obtaining a visa because of their nationality and who do not have one on June 16, 2021, cannot make any wishes during the complementary phase.
HOW TO FORMULATE YOUR WISHES AND OPTIMIZE YOUR CHANCES?
The rules are:
- Up to 10 new wishes , i.e. you cannot re-apply for a course already chosen during the main phase at the start of the year
- In training courses which only have remaining places and which will be updated on a daily basis according to registrations.
AND FOR THE SESAME CONTEST?
If you had not already applied for EBS Paris in the SESAME Competition , you can now do so in the additional Parcoursup phase from June 16, 2021. The evaluations will be on file and you will have your results within 8 days maximum.
Statistics from last year: Over 60% of Parcoursup candidates were disappointed with their orientation options. (Source: Studyrama 2020 barometer). + 85,000 candidates found their training during the complementary phase.
Are you taking your Bac this year? Do you want to join a Post-Bac Grande Ecole de Management?
THE CALENDAR :
- Parcoursup opens on December 21, 2020
- Wishes to be made from January 20 to March 11, 2021
- Entry fee for the Competition on mySESAME from mid-January to early April
- Confirmation of vows until early April 2021
Questions about Parcoursup? Discover our article dedicated to the 4 key stages of Parcoursup !
STEP 1: REGISTRATION ON PARCOURSUP & ON MYSESAME
Nothing could be simpler: as soon as registration opens on Parcoursup (January 2021):
- Choose the SESAME competition among your wishes.
- Pay your registration fees for the competition on mySESAME (mid-January to early April)
In the SESAME Competition , tick EBS Paris – European Business School . Several possible routes:
- Grande Ecole EBS Paris Program – French Track (FR)
- Grande Ecole EBS Paris Program – English Track (Full English)
- Digital Business Management Track
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Management Track
- Grande Ecole EBS Paris program (Track dedicated to French high school students outside mainland France)
From mid-March 2021 until the beginning of April, confirm your wishes.
I SUBSCRIBE via https://www.parcoursup.fr/
All information will be communicated to you once you have registered on the SESAME Competition site (examination center, tests, dates, times, advice, etc.).
You will also receive a training booklet for the SESAME Competition.
STEP 2: THE 2021 REMOTE WRITTEN TESTS
The strength of the SESAME competition ? Only one day for the written tests : Wednesday April 7, 2021.
The SESAME Competition takes place in +20 centers in France and +70 centers in 55 countries.
The results of the writings will be announced on mySESAME : Friday April 16, 2021. IMPORTANT INFORMATION 2021: Given the current health context and the uncertainty about its development by April 2021 , SESAME Competition and its 14 major management schools have jointly decided to digitize all the written tests of Wednesday April 7, 2021.
Candidates for the SESAME 2021 Competition, regardless of their place of residence (metropolitan France, overseas and international) will take their written exams on April 7, 2021 via distance learning from their home , by means of a computer which must have an internet connection, a camera and a microphone to allow continuous monitoring of the events.
The date of the competition and the nature of the tests remain unchanged.
The oral tests will take place in distance or face-to-face.
STEP 3: ORAL TESTS
You have passed the written tests, congratulations!
To register for the oral exams, choose on mySESAME , between April 16 and 21, 2021, the date and time of your choice.
Don’t forget the key dates:
- Registration: from mid-January to early April 2021
- Written tests: April 07, 2021
- Results: April 16, 2021 on mySESAME
- Oral registrations: from April 16 to 21, 2021 on mySESAME
- Oral tests: from April 17 to May 2, 2021
- Admission results on ParcourSup and mySESAME : from mid-May to the end of July 2021
- Final choice for EBS Paris and the route: from the end of May to mid-July 2021 on ParcourSup