DELAYED ENTRY IN 1ST YEAR OF THE GRANDE ÉCOLE PROGRAM
You have the Baccalaureate and you want to change direction without losing a year?
Join the INtense EBS Paris program in February 2022!
Thanks to the Shifted Back to School, take a fast-track first year to integrate the second year of the PGE course from next September.
EBS Paris’s mission is to place the student at the heart of his teaching based on a solid but pragmatic academic base, a professional and international path specific to each one to train a manager adapted to the needs of companies.
Admissions Back to school staggered on file review
- Opening of applications: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Application deadline: Tuesday February 15, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- 4 results sessions:
November 25; December 16, 2021 / January 20; February 21, 2022
- Start date: Monday February 28, 2022
- Price: € 6,950
The admissions department of EBS Paris remains available on 01 81 51 15 10, or contact:
Recruitment and competitive examination officer
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
3 TIMES TO CARRY OUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROJECT
Années 1 & 2
- Acquire the fundamentals of Management, Marketing and Finance
- Learn to work in a team and lead a project
- Possibility of integrating the course 100% in English in the 2nd year (English Track)
Années 3 I L’international
- Open up to the world, prepare for an international career
- 1 academic semester in one of our partner universities
- 1 semester of compulsory internship abroad
Années 4 & 5
- DIGITAL BUSINESS & E-COMMERCE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- LUXURY BRAND AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Alternation possible from the 4th year.
“As part of my professional project, I wanted to specialize in“ Law & Management ”. I thus entered the university but after a few months, I realized that the course was more theoretical than practical. We had to quickly reorient ourselves!
The Back to School Management School was a real opportunity. My need for simulation, immersion in business and international development naturally led me to EBS Paris. “
“At EBS Paris, I found a school on a human scale, a dynamic campus life and the support I was looking for. I quickly integrated into this new group where the team spirit was present. The rhythm of the program is aptly named: it is INtense but achievable.
Once we are where we need to be, we are capable of the best! “
“After my baccalaureate, I wanted to travel. I went to New Zealand and when I returned to France, the school year had already started. I decided to return to EBS Paris via the Rentrée Décalée. It was enough to prepare well for the competition. It is the international and management dimensions of EBS Paris that pushed me to come to this school.
A choice that I do not regret since I joined the Full English course. ”